Building Bright Futures in a Safe Environment
Every Child Deserves an Enjoyable Experience at School
The health, safety, and well-being of our school communities are our top priority at Endeavor Schools. We've always been focused on maintaining a high level of health, cleanliness, and sanitation, and have complimented these practices with industry-leading COVID policies and enhanced protocols to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Depending on the documented level of community transmission, guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local health officials, we employ several layered prevention strategies.
Restricted Access to School
- Only studentes and staff are allowed entry. All nonessential visitors are not permitted in school.
- Drop-off and pick-up of children is limited to the main lobby or outside the school.
- A completed health check questionnaire and temperature check are required daily for entry.
- Face masks are required for all staff members.
- We request that all children ages 3 years and older wear masks indoors while attending school.
- Our schools are well-stocked with hand soap and hand sanitizer.
- Our teachers encourage children to regularly wash their hands and refrain from touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Our teachers have also been trained to regularly clean surfaces and high-touch areas throughout the day.
- Professional cleaning companies service all of our schools at the end of each school day.
Improved Air Quality
- We have taken several steps to enhance the air quality inside our schools. This includes equipping our schools with high-quality HVAC systems that are run 24/7 for maximum ventilation and air quality.
- Where applicable, we utilize higher-grade filters to keep our indoor quality safe and healthy at all times.
- We limit classroom occupancy as determined by state guidelines.
- We limit the mixing of children throughout the school day.
- We refrain from family-style eating and food-sharing.
A Note to Parents
We are parents too, and we understand the difficulty your family may be experiencing during these times. That's why we have created a space where children feel safe and parents feel confident when they bring their child to school. This is a time for communities to stick together and we want our families to know that we are doing all we can to ensure that each child is physically and emotionally safe in our learning communities. We have always maintained open lines of communication with parents to address any questions or concerns and we encourage you to reach out to us at any time. Let's work together to keep our families safe.
For the latest updates regarding COVID-19, please visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)